Providing Expanded Service Offerings
Since 1994, Call2Recycle, Inc., the leading battery stewardship organization, has been assisting battery and product manufacturers with fulfilling their end-of-life product needs across North America, including compliance with extensive state, provincial and federal regulations.
Building on this experience, Call2Recycle expanded its offerings to help manufacturers and brand owners navigate the complexities associated with product and battery return management.
Protect your brand and minimize potential risks with Call2Recycle’s flexible solutions
- Product or Battery Recalls: creates turnkey solutions for the removal, disposition, tracking, and reporting of any battery-related recalled product.
- Damaged Products or Batteries: ensures defective or damaged products are safely collected, stored, packaged and shipped in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Warranty Returns: understands that reverse logistics are a critical component of any warranty return process and can help establish a streamlined process to increase efficiencies and reduce company costs.
An Experienced Leader
Call2Recycle: a reputable partner offering a service strategy for success
- Flexible: does not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ model. Each situation is carefully assessed, and a solution is tailored to fit specific organizational goals and needs.
- Cost-Efficient: offers a range of services offered at cost-competitive prices, leveraging existing infrastructure and processes.
- Reputable: properly and safely manages batteries and products in a compliant manner as a credible, best-in-class organization and recycling program.
Call2Recycle offers solutions for a diverse portfolio of batteries and products
- Consumer batteries – rechargeable or primary
- Small electronics
- Laptop computers
- Battery management systems
- Large format batteries