Are you celebrating Earth Day on April 22 (or Earth Month) in your community, at your job or in your business? Call2Recycle wants to help!
Email us information about your event and we’ll post it on an Earth Day events page on our website. Include:
- The name of the event
- A 10-word-or-less description
- Date/time and location
- Who’s invited to participate,
- Online URL or where to find more information
- A contact name/email if we have any questions.
You are invited to link to the Call2Recycle drop-off site locator or to our checklist on how to recycle batteries. To help you promote your environmental commitment through battery and cellphone recycling, use these educational tools.
- Guide to Hosting a Collection Event
- Customizable Press Release
- Newsletter Articles
- Social Media (sample tweets)
- Flyer Header and Web Banner
- Additional Support Documents
Click here for Canadian materials.Share