- Looking up your account...
- This may take a moment...
- Thank you for your patience...
Please Read Before You Proceed.
Call2Recycle offers a Bill of Lading (BOL) Wizard to help you create a BOL in a few easy steps.
You must have a minimum of 500 lbs. of batteries in total weight to ship in bulk.
Not a participating collection site? Request information about the program.
Note: Government shipping standards require that all batteries being shipped must be either individually bagged or have taped terminals or meet U.S. DOT short-circuit protection requirements or exemptions. For drum shipments, poly-lined steel drums are preferred. They are required for shipping Li-Ion batteries weighing more than 66 pounds. Li-Ion battery shipments must also meet DOT hazardous material shipping regulations. Visit the U.S. DOT website for more information.
You will need the following information to complete the BOL:
- Account information (site ID # and account’s 5-digit zip code)
- Email address (optional)
- Number of pallets
- Total weight of each battery chemistry
- Type of container for each chemistry
- Number of each container type